Monday, March 23, 2009

Family Day


Embassy Day!!! March 21, 2006-Brielle's 7 month birthday
Swimming at the Marriott in Guatemala City...

One of the happiest moments of my life...Brielle was in my arms FOREVER. The warm sun was shining down on us, I was drinking a papaya smoothy and MY DAUGHTER was drinking her bottle and peacefully falling to sleep in my arms after lots of fun and laughter in the pool....a magical moment. Brielle was an angel on the long flight home. I was bursting with excitement to share her with everyone at home.

All smiles at the airport!!

Our princess is home...March 22, 2006~Brielle's Family Day

We are so thankful and honored to be Brielle's parents. She brings us so much joy and laughter..

Family Day 2009

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Family Day with your precious Brielle!!