Saturday, May 29, 2010

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY BLAKE!!!!

It is hard to believe Blake would be turning 9 on May 31. I miss him so very, very much. Oh how I wish I was busy baking him a cake, planning his birthday party and buying him presents...instead just tears for my sweet boy.
I miss the peaceful Blake...


































I miss Blake's smirky smiles...
























I miss his sweet smiles...















Happy 9th Birthday Blake! We hope you are having a wonderful celebration in Heaven. I love you and miss you deeply.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I remember reading this post and continuously wiping the tears away. I felt so much sadness as I looked through the pictures.

I felt them deep down within my soul. To have a perfectly beautiful child and then, not!

I cannot even fathom the pain you must feel everyday. I am so sorry for what happened to Blake.

Please know that I have been out here thinking of you, praying for you, etc.

I almost got so desperate to write you back, I came close to calling you out on my blog!!

Jen said...

I meant perfectly beautiful, HEALTHY child and then not. Not what I wrote....