Saturday, May 30, 2009

Brielle's First Wedding Experience



We went to our friend's daughter's wedding on Saturday and Brielle loved it all. She sang "Going to the Chapel and were going to get married" all day in anticipation of the wedding. Brielle had so many great questions. Here are a few of them...
*Why can't those people just walk themselves down the isle?
*Are those the important people?
*Why are they washing eachothers feet? Did they get new shoes?
*"Ewww that's messy!" After they smashed cake in eachother's faces.
*"Do we get to have cake now?" As soon as the wedding was over.
Brielle did enjoy lots of wedding cake and danced with a lot of energy. She was awake till 11:00pm!


1 comments:

Brittany said...

Too funny! I'm a wedding coordinator when I'm not Abby, Sam and Charlotte's mom and I have to admit, I wonder the same things too, Brielle!

Denise, I love your blog, What a sweet tribute to all your kids, canine and human. Your retrospective post about Blake's birthday celebrations brought tears to my eyes.

HUGS! Brittany