Friday, May 8, 2009

FFF-Mom

Boy, I have been MIA lately...too busy to type. Lots of soccer and lacrosse games, school camp, taking care of Riley, scrapbooking and gardening.

Mother's Day is my favorite holiday. I LOVE being a mom to all my kiddos and even my newest baby, Riley! I also enjoy celebrating my mom who is a fabulous role model.

Even tho we are in the hospital, this is one of my favorite pictures with all of my kids...

Daniel gets me to do crazy things...

Drew is such a sweetheart...

I love and miss Blake's beautiful smile...
My girl-someone to do all those girly girl things with! ...
Last Mother's Day... Riley with her mommy, Sizzle...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

4 comments:

Aileen said...

Great pics of you and your kids! Happy Mother's Day!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

love the pictures how nice!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

.......forgot to wish you a happy Mother's day!

Kim & Dave said...

What beautiful kids!! & a beautiful mommy!!

Happy Mother's Day!!