Monday, August 30, 2010

Brielle's 5th Pinkalicious Party!!

I can't believe my baby girl is 5!  5 years old just seems to be a big jump in age.  I love being her mommy so much.  She brings a lot of joy into our lives.

 Brielle loves the book Pinkalicious so we chose that for her birthday party theme.  All of the girls and a couple of the mom's had PINK HAIR!













The kids made pink beaded picture frames...













We played PINKO Bingo...


























And they went on a treasure hunt looking for pink treasures that Pinkalicious's brother Peter took and hid from the girls...They found their treasures...












One girl at the party said, "I knew I was going to have fun, but I didn't know it would be THIS fun!"  :)
We had a BIG cupcake cake...












More birthday fun...





























































We had to have PINK food and some green in case we ate too much pink!  Pink popcorn, pink dip, pink M and M's, strawberries dipped in pink 'white' chocolate.













Here are the invitations...






 Happy Birthday Brielle!!!!!!!!!!









1 comments:

Jen said...

So, so, so beautiful!! What a great theme for a party!

Thank you so much for posting Blake's information on my blog. It was so nice to be able to get to know him more.

I can't imagine how you must feel without him physically. I have been tossing around the blog note idea of the spaces we all see in our daily life. Weather it be the physical void of a loved one, or in my case the physical void of the person she used to be. In daily life, how many times do we think about the spaces left behind? So many....

I know you can relate.

It is like having 2 children. We love them both, but they are 2.

I hope you have a good weekend.